dissabte, 2 de juny del 2012

The Avengers

The other day I went to the cinema with Noa and we saw The Avangers. I waited for long time to see the movie because I think it's a good one. And I liked it a lot. It's a fantasy film with a lot of heroes.

The plot of the movie is that there is a very strong energy what could destroy the Earth, and Loki is the bad man in the movie stealed the energy to be powerful. But there are the good heroes like Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Thor who want to get the energy back and rescue the world. At the end they manage it.

It a very interesnting film because there appear a lot of different heroes of other films in one film. I like that very much. And it was very exciting to see the film. I think would go again to see it for a second time.


1 comentari:

  1. Hazim, your blog is very good, so I think that you've worked a lot for do this tasks. Good job.

    ResponElimina